This is a sample blog posting.
If you log in to the site (the Author Login link is on the bottom of this page) you will be able to edit it and all of the other existing articles. You will also be able to create a new article.
As you add and modify articles you will see how your site changes and also how you can customise it in various ways.
Go ahead, you can't break it.
Your home page is set to display the four most recent articles from the blog category in a column. Then there are links to the 4 articles before those. You can change those numbers by editing the content options settings in the blog tab in your site administrator. There is a link to your site administrator in the top menu.
If you want to have your blog post broken into two parts, an introduction and then a full length separate page, use the Read More button to insert a break.
This blog is installed with the Protostar template.
You can edit the options in the Template Manager. Click on My Default Template (Protostar).
For example you can change the si background color, highlights color, site title, site description and title font used.
Your site has some commonly used modules already preconfigured. These include:
- Image Module which holds the image beneath the menu. This is a Custom HTML module that you can edit to change the image.
- Blog Roll. which lets you link to other blogs. We've put in two examples, but you'll want to change them. When you are logged in, click on edit blog roll to update this.
- Most Read Posts which lists articles based on the number of times they have been read.
- Older Articles which lists out articles by month.
- Syndicate which allows your readers to read your posts in a news reader.
Each of these modules has many options which you can experiment with in the Module Manager in your site Administrator. Joomla! also includes many other modules you can incorporate in your site. As you develop your site you may want to add more module that you can find at the Joomla Extensions Directory.